Dubai > LL.B. programme
About the programme
This Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. programme is offered in Dubai.
The LL.B. programme focuses on core domestic, comparative and international legal issues and prepares students with all necessary skills required to pursue postgraduate courses, or embark on a career in the public or private sector at national or international levels.
The course structure is designed to meet the needs of students who would consider to pursue higher studies or a career in countries whose legal system lie on either civil or common law. It features face-to-face lectures and tutorials, delivered by academics from Paris 2 University and practitioners holding civil, common and international law backgrounds. It also features modules which aim to provide students with a pluridisciplinary perspective.
- Senior Leadership Co-Presidents of the Dubai Campus & Academic Deans of the Bachelor of Laws : Guillaume Leyte and Nada Mourtada (Professors)
- Programme Name: Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.
- Level: undergraduate
- Duration: 3 years
- Study method: face-to-face (e-learning if needed)
- Intake: December
- Location: Dubai
Applications can only be accepted online via the institution’s website. Candidates can apply once per academic year.
- High School qualification (certificate of Secondary Education : Baccalauréat, Higher School Certificate (HSC), General Certificate of Education A-Levels (GCE), International Baccalaureate or equivalent).
- Candidates will be selected based on more than academic performances. The selection process values a more comprehensive approach to a student’s profile, including a student’s personality, open-mindedness, and inquisitive mind.
Candidates will receive a reply within 15 days of reception of the application form.
Tuition fees are of 23,000 EUR per year.
About 75% of the professors come from the Paris 2 Pantheon-Assas University campus in Paris, and 25% are renowned law practitioners.
The academic year covers two terms and stretches from November to June.
The LL.B. programme covers 3 academic years. The hours per academic year are as follows: 384 hours for the 1st year, 360 hours for the 2nd and 350 hours for the 3rd year.
Download LL.B. – Dubai brochure – 2022-2023